How To Make the Most Delicious Tea with Milk?
A cup of milk tea, one of the world's most popular beverages, is the quintessential soul pacifier. We have the gist on how to make milk tea, whether you are a novice in the kitchen or a tea lover trying to spice up your milk tea recipes.
Milk tea may appear simple, but mastering it is an art form like any other culinary endeavor. In this guide, we will put you through the process of making the delicious milk tea you've always wanted.
What Is Milk Tea?
Milk tea is any tea drink that contains milk. Milk tea can be as simple as a cup of black tea topped with milk, or as complicated as creamy bubble tea from Taiwan or iced Thai milk tea.
Types Of Tea
With so many tea kinds and flavors available, you may try a range of excellent teas until you find the one you like. Here are some examples of popular teas.
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- Oolong Tea
- ЮLondon Tea
- Matcha Latte
- Bubble Tea
- Thai Iced Tea
Benefits Of Tea
While there is undeniably a flavor benefit to drinking milk tea, there can also be many health benefits. Let's look at some advantages of drinking milky black tea.
- Increases energy levels
- Aids digestion
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
Recipe For Milk Tea
To get you started, we've created a basic milk tea recipe
- 1 cup distilled water
- Two tablespoons black tea, or one teabag, or 1 Tea Drop
- One teaspoon brown sugar (or your preferred sweetener)
- Quarter cup milk, whichever you like
How To Make Milk Tea
- Fill a kettle halfway with water and heat it on the stove over medium to medium-high heat until it boils.
- Place your tea bag or tea drop in your cup. If you're using loose-leaf tea, you'll need to filter it through an extractor or tea strainer.
- Fill the teacup halfway with hot water and steep for 5 minutes. The stronger the tea will be, the longer you leave it to brew. Leaving it for too long makes it bitter.
- Remove the tea bag or strain tea. When using tea drops, the drop will disintegrate.
- Add the sugar into tea, and whisk vigorously until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour in your milk one splash at a time, adjusting the amount required to achieve the appropriate color and consistency.
- Give it another stir, and cuppa tea is ready!
How many calories are in tea with milk?
One teacup of Tea with Milk and Sugar contains 30 calories.
What teas are good with milk?
Black Tea, Green Tea, Herbal Tea, Oolong & Bubble Tea are all good with milk.
Tags: best smelling coffee, best tea mug, сoffee trends, silver needle tea benefits, how much coffee for french press, lavender flower tea, green tea for weight loss, cold brew coffee brands, robusta coffee, coffee for wellness