Best Blooming Flower Teas (Flowering Tea Balls)
Did you know that it is possible for tea to not only satisfy your taste buds but also offer tons of health benefits? You could get that aesthetic satisfaction and appeal from just a kind of tea. This tea is called the blooming tea. It is one of the best antioxidants teas that you could find around. In this article, we are going to share with you all you need to know about blooming flowering tea, including its origin, benefits, growing regions, and various types.
What Is Blooming Tea
Blooming Tea is created from a combination of black and green tea leaves. Sometimes certain kinds of dried flowers are added to the tea leaves.
- Ancient and Modern: Blooming tea flowers are more popular for their aesthetics rather than their health benefits. They are made from hand-sewn tea leaves or buds which are made into different shapes. Today most blooming tea types contain a dried flower. When hot water is poured into it, the tea leaves and the dried flower bloom, releasing healthy antioxidants, flavonoids, and catechins. It is also a very beautiful sight to behold. The tea gets its name from this action of the tea buds and flowers. The other names it goes by include flower teas, display teas, flower craft teas, hand-sewn teas, or hand-tied teas.
- The flowers: Interestingly, blooming tea balls are sometimes categorized by the different kinds of flowers that are used in making them. Each flower offers unique health benefits, and also a different kind of look when water is poured into it.
- Flavor: Flowering teas have a rather floral or vegetal flavor. This is due to the dried tea leaves or buds and the flowers used. In some instances, the tea might be scented with other flavors. The flowers do not contribute much to the flavor of the tea.
Blooming tea benefits
While blooming green tea is popular for its floral aesthetics, it is also very beneficial to the body. It offers plenty of health benefits which include:
- Improves metabolism rate: The consumption of blooming tea flowers helps to increase the metabolism rate in the body, which can also encourage weight loss. Improves brain function: Most blooming flower tea balls contain catechins which are good for the brain. They help to improve cognitive and motor skills. They protect the neurons and protect the brain against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- Improves Digestion: Its tea contains marigold which is good for the digestive tract. It helps against constipation, flatulence, and bloating. It also eases the pain and tightness in the stomach.
- Improves oral health: Blooming tea bags with jasmine clean the mouth from bad breath which is caused by bacterial infections.
- Protects the heart: It helps the heart. It reduces cholesterol levels and also protects the heart from heart attacks.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties: This tea has anti-inflammatory properties that can help in the treatment of ailments like arthritis. This is because it contains polyphenols which have been proven to prevent the development of arthritis.
- Stress reduction: Stress is a major concern in society today. Many try to overcome it as it could lead to other terrible situations. With blooming green tea, you can relieve yourself of stress every day and you can also live a stress and anxiety-free life.
Origins and Regions of Growing Blooming Tea
Blooming Tea is native to China and has been produced there for years. Although it is now very popular around the world, they are grown in several parts of China. Some notable regions include Anhui, Fujian, and Yunnan.
Types of Blooming Tea
There are various types of blooming flower tea available. Below is a list of some of the best blooming teas available in the market.
Jasmine Blooming Teas
There are most times scented with fresh jasmine blossoms. Sometimes the jasmine flower is blended straight into the tea leaves to give off that flavor and scent. There are great for stress relief and can improve mental clarity. Most of them have a green tea base.
Rose Blooming Teas
There are mostly blended with black tea leaves for the best results. They have a great scent and can be used to lower anxiety and reduce inflammation.
Lavender Blooming Teas
Lavender flowering teas are produced from a mixture of Lavender and other tea leaves. This kind of tea can help you sleep better at night, relieves stress, and is nerve-calming.
Hibiscus Blooming Teas
While you can enjoy hibiscus on its own, it can be mixed with other tea leaves to create a great blend. Hibiscus is high in vitamin C and has a high level of antioxidants.
What to Look For In Blooming Tea
When trying to get blooming tea, there isn't much that you should look out for. Just ensure that you are buying real blooming tea. We advise that you stick to the list above. This will guide you in getting the best blooming tea possible.
Best Blooming Tea for You
This is undoubtedly the Jasmine blooming tea. Asides from the many health benefits, that come with it, it also has a nice scent and is easy to get. While there are other great blooming teas, there is no doubt that the Jasmine is best.
If you are looking for the perfect kind of tea that would not only appeal to your taste buds, but your eyes, and also help your body, then you are looking for blooming flowering tea. Get one today and reap plenty of benefits that come with it.
Where to buy blooming tea?
Blooming Teas are easy to get. They are sold in your local tea shop. You can also purchase them online if you prefer that method.
Which blooming tea is best?
The best blooming tea out there is the Jasmine. It has tons of health benefits and is easy to get. It is also very aesthetically appealing when infused in hot water. It's also the perfect blooming tea to give to your friends as a gift.
What type of tea is blooming tea?
It is a tea that is made from dried green and black tea leaves and buds. Modern blooming flowering teas come with flowers that add more aesthetics to the general appeal.
Are Blooming Teas good?
Yes, there are good for the body. They are a great source of healthy substances that the body needs to function properly. They can offer protection for the heart, the skin, the brain, mouth, digestive tracts, etc.
Tags: best tasting coffee, coffee blooming, green jasmine tea, automatic cappuccino machines, green tea for weight loss, coffee grinder, sugar in coffee, the most popular coffee myths, small pod coffee maker, lavender tea bags